Thursday, May 12, 2011

untitled part one


I wake up in the sleepless night
Staring at your shirt and hug it tight
Though my words are untied
I think I've lost the thread 

My feelings 
are beyond all of the words that I said
And I'm living in the photographs
Though it will get erased one day, 
baby, you know memories will never die

And I'm here holding back
Waiting for you to come again 
I couldn't call you if I tried
Fingers aren't moving 
When I see the strangled smile fell from your face
It kills me I hurt you this way
The worst part is I didn't even know

Now, 
there's more than million reasons for you to leave.
But, 
if you could find a way to stay

I'll do whatever it takes
To take back what once ours
To fight for our love
Sorry isn't enough for you
I know.

But, 
I'll never stop believe in.
Never had I imagined
Living without you next to me
Without your jokes everyday
It kills me, Love.

I know,
I hurt you so much.
Darling, trust me
it wasn't my intention.
To solely break your heart and soul.

Please, 
don't ever leave me alone
as the darkness kills me
never let me cling without a thread
you know how much you mean to me.

Please,
you know how much I love you.
you know how much I care for you.
you know how important you are in my life.


Please,
I do..Love you..
Sorry..for what I've done






p/s : not good at words apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment