Tuesday, May 10, 2011

i miss you DAD. :')

Dad, why do you have to go? Though not far apart, still the emptiness fill the spaces. Didn't you know that I can't live without you? You do know that I'm your first love right? But why did you leave me alone? I'm not that strong to get through all this. The sleepless night. The empty house. The endless cry. They are my best friends now. When I wake up in the morning hoping that you'll be there at my door smiling and as usual kiss me on my forehead. 


Dad, things are getting more complicated. And I'm still young, can't face them all alone. Ayah, I miss you. I really do. :( Ayah, I'm not gonna move. I'll do what i have to do to protect this house. I'll be there when you need  me. I love you and I always do. 


P/s : kerinduan seorang anak kepada kedua orang tuanya adalah rindu yang diharapkan mendapatkan keredhaan ALLAH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment