Tuesday, May 10, 2011

If Tomorrow Never Comes

Dance the night away, 
Live your life and stay young on the floor 

Dance the night way, 

Grab somebody drink a little more 


That's the lyric from On The Floor sing by J-Lo feat Pitbull. Well, I guess I can't say no to this song. :) And I can't say no to the fun things in my life. Define fun things : Fun things in life especially teenager like me or young adult like me love to do during their leisure times. Please, don't get me wrong. It could be anything. It could be reading books, playing chess ( sounds very skema kan? ) *giggles*

To me, this is what I love to do ----> 



  • Hanging out with friends. Karaoke, watching movies.
  • Bars, Shopping complexes to do window shopping.
  • In my room reading good books with warm coffee next to me. =)
All this thing, I do with limitation. No matter how fun that thing is I need to do it with limitation. Though people keep on saying that have fun as if there's no tomorrow. And if tomorrow never comes, I want to these stuffs in one whole day while waiting for the next day. :)

  • Talk to mummy, cook for her, kisses her a lot. :) she's the light of my life
  • Nag a lot to my little brother, make him regret and missing me.
  • Have a good lunch with ayah, talk to him, hugs him and comfort him whenever he cries. 
  • Go hang out with best friends, take lots of pictures with them :) they gonna miss me. 
Yes, these are what I wanna do. :) with the people in my life that watch me growing up until now. That accompany me no matter what happens. That nag at me a lot! That love me to bits! 

And if tomorrow never comes, I wanna let them know that I love them so much, I miss them so much and how special they are in my life. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment