Tuesday, May 10, 2011

If Tomorrow Never Comes Part II

This is special for Mr. Straight Face : Mr.Sukri Ali. 



In case if tomorrow never comes in our chapter, these are the list of things that I want to do with you before I go. And until the day has come for me to go or either I already went off I want you to know that I will always be there for you and I will never let you go through all these alone. :) 

Bopren, you have to be prepared ye? <---haha as if he reads my blog right? 

Okay, moving on with the exact motive. 


THINGS I WANT TO DO WITH YOU BEFORE I GO :) 


  • Book a ticket and fly off to KL (if and only if i'm still staying in Sarawak of course)
  • Have a good breakfast at Mansion (the usual teh tarik and roti canai)
  • Hold his hands and never let go :)
  • No matter how angry I am or how  sad i am, i'll smile for him. :) 
  • Bring him to places I wanna go. :) and again, never let go of the hands
  • Have a good lunch. (pizza at KLCC, his favourite eh?)
  • Off to Malacca (to remember back the places where we used to hang out during the first meet up. :') GOSH I miss that moment ) 
  • Walk on the beach, hand in hand and watch the sunset together. 
  • Have a good dinner at the place where we had our first dinner together :) and I'll let him finish up my food. <--Because I don't eat sotong maaaa... *tears rolling while smiling*
  • Then have a soft conversation near the Malacca River. (like old times) Tell him how much I love him how much I care for him, tell him how much I hate long distance relationship but for not losing him, i try to be strong and do it. Tell him, how patient i'll wait until the Manchester United's game finished just to share good news with him. Tell him how much i hate to sleep before hearing his voice saying good night to me. Force him to give a full 100% attention to me. HAHA! ( chill bopren..it's only today taht i'll ask for a full attentio from you. there will be no more after this ) Tell him how important he is in my life. Yes, all he will say is Chill sayang. But still, I want him to know all these. :') I miss you bopren. 


Dah tak mampu nak kata apa. Just, if tomorrow never comes I just want him to know how much I love him and how much I care for him :) And he's one of the best chapters in my life. <3 


P/s: this only applies when "If tomorrow never comes" But, if xde, this should wait. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment