Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kenapa Kita Malas? (termasuk aku)

Kenapa manusia malas? Semua kita malas cuma tika dan saatnya sahaja berbeza. I've been staying at home for almost a fortnight and seriously frankly speaking there's nothing much I did at home ; except for simple chores like cooking for lunch and dinner, laundries. Basically I guess that's all. *sighs*

I've been cursed to be a lazy girl now which is it's not a good thing. It's supposed to be a good, mature and hardworking lady. Guess the Bruno Mars's song entitled "The Lazy Song" had a jinx on me. lol. Bruno Mars: JK okay dude? chill.

So, yeah. I really need to change myself. Starting early in the morning tomorrow. I shall starts my day with a good cup of coffee and a nice breakfast that usually will be prepared by mummy. And oh btw, Happy Mother's Day to all mothers outside there.

*peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment