Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'll do whatever it takes

I started to think things that happened around me entirely after i listen to a song. It's the song from Lifehouse anyway. The lyrics does have meanings for me, somehow. Find the song yourself. ( yes, i know i'm evil ).


*staring at the picture of us for hours*

These few days, I started to feel the emptiness. I started to realize that the thread aren't that tight anymore. I started to realize that sunshine aren't that shiny anymore. I started to feel thoroughly miserable. Yes I do know that I'm clumsy.

Was it my fault entirely? The laughs started to fade away. If tomorrow never comes, will he realize how much I love him? Too much love might kill they say. But isn't this what God wants? Spread the love all around you?

Was it fully my fault? That the frown on the forehead can now be seen. Baby, tell me how can we get this work. I know i turned you down. I know I hurt you this way. I'll do whatever it takes to turn this back to normal. I'll do what I have to do to get back the laughs that was once ours.

Please, take back my hand. Don't give up on me. Sooner or later, things will be fine. Please, never leave me alone. I'm too weak for this world alone. Please, give me one more chance to do what I have to do to give back One sweet day that was always ours everyday.

Please, do take back my hand. Please, I love you yes I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment