Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Future. Dress ups. Heels. Hairdo. Make ups.

There will be few dinners that i will attend next semester. Which means there's only few months left! and i don't prepare anything yet except for the heels. well, there will be few dresses, hairdos,makeups will be shortlisted. =)

Since now my hair is still considered as short (for me) it's below shoulder length now btw. I'm pretty sure by the time the dinner is just around the corner, my hair will be longer. =) 
So, i wanna make my hair like this. :D

she's pretty right? yeap. i need to wait for my hair to grow. T_T

and i want this dress. 

or 

this one.

or 

perhaps, this one? 

oh shit! i really need to start choosing. Can i just wear one dress for all events, no?
urgh. i hate choosing among all the things that i like. 

can i have her make up artist?  i want this i want this. 

okay okay..let's just wait and see. Until the moment arrive, we'll see. i'll post up the pictures. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment