Thursday, May 5, 2011

KL and Sabah.

 A fucking awesome moment. Remember last time, aku kata aku tak pergi Borneo Debating Championship? Adalah aku cakap yang aku maybe tak pergi Sabah.. kalau tak caye klik kat sini *senyum sampai telinga* 


In the first place, the reasons why aku tamau pergi Sabah is because aku nak jumpa bopren macho ku. *giggles* But, that doesn't mean that i really don't want to go to Sabah. I do I do I do. I mean it's Sabah that we're talking about. 


So, yeah. I actually went to KL first. To meet up with one of the best chapter in my life. Well, at least i guess i'm the only one who think it that way. Still, it doesn't matter. So, i spent a couple of days in Kuala Lumpur and the next couple of days in Sabah. Hell yeah!! 


So, since i promise myself i wanna upload pictures in my own blog, so yeah. this is what i'm going to do. *winks*


I-city for a date? not bad eh?

There's once, a friend told me that the sound made by my bangle annoys him but i never heard any words related to annoying feeling from the dude in the picture. 

 
=') the day we spent together in KLIA before i departed for Sabah. We took many pictures together but somehow they look fine from his view but not for me. so, we took pictures few times and guess what he said " as long as you nampak cantik, yg"  *touched

And this is our favourite picture. He took this without me knowing it and yes, he took it when i was mad at him. Though I was mad, still i smile for him. =) 

Okay! Enough with the KL part. Now, moving on with the Sabah part. 

Sabah, a place for you to gain weight, for you to seek for peaceful life and awesome beaches!!! Though i didn't get a chance to go to any of them. *sighs* Nevertheless, still ada masa lain maaaa... 

Good bye KL, Hello Sabah =D 

The awesome people that I met right after I arrived in Sabah. 
Kim Seng, Jessie and Kevin :D Unimas people. 

And of course there are lots of camwhoring. :D

One of the roundabout in Sabah. 

And yes, I was hungry I can even eat both meals. But, sad to say naah. I couldn't. =) 

Head desk. Yes, i was so tired! Sleep at the kopitiam also can.... :D

 
Night life at Jesselton Point, Sabah is awesome! But, please do bring your sweater. It's cold since it is located next to the sea. 

From left : Tina Ling, Fitria Ling, me, Ting Ting and Alex! :D The gorgeous Sarawak girls. Hawouuhh!!
And this is what i wore for the debate dinner. =) and all of them are some of the girls who represented Sarawak for Borneo Debating Championship, UMS Sabah. 

and yes yes i do gained weight. stop telling me that. T_T 


So, i don't wanna tell you what exactly happen in Sabah but somehow the pictures show what happened in Sabah. They left you with assumptions. Though they are just assumptions but only I know what exactly happened. =) 

P/s: Sabah 2012, wait for me okay? will be coming again 

No comments:

Post a Comment