Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cupcake FTW!! *thumbs up*

So, i was once into a business industry. Let's just say it was a small business industry.. When i was in my second year diploma we have to take this one subject named Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship a.k.a ETR 300. We divided ourselves into a group of five people with different role for each of us. I was elected by my team member to be a Marketing Manager. Most probably because of my capability of finding creative ways on how to deal with business and people around me. Well, i'm just guessing anyway and it won't hurt if i make myself smile reading that sentence back right? RIGHT PEOPLE? 


So, as a MM what i need to do is finding ways on how to promote our products and how to advertise. But, bear in mind it's ain't that simple and my tasks are not limited to only those. My team and I have decided to build up a Sushi Bar in our campus (that was the original idea of mine). Everything turn out well but somehow we stopped right after presentation. Though we stopped right there, I managed to learn how to make sushi. Trust me despite the fact that sushi looks simple but making it was much more harder. It needs a pair of gentle hands together with passionate spirit and patience of course. 


So, a semester after that my bestfriend, Kiki was telling me on how we can actually look for side income. (as we are students of course) and we finally come up with the idea of making sushi as our side income. HELL YEAH! of course we did it! 




And now, the crazy amazing idea continues but we change it from sushi to cupcakes! Not that sushi are not marketable but we find it harder as we seldom meet up with each other so we decided to change! :) hope that after this it will go fine and dapat untung banyak! yeayyy...InsyaALLAH..






p/s: kalau hati ikhlas dan buat kerana Allah, semua insyaALLAH menjadi.. :) *fingers crossed* 

2 comments: