Monday, May 16, 2011

I need therapy

I need therapy. And why do i need it? Because to get my mind off things! Things that make me feel uneasy. Things that me feel sick! *geram mode switch on*

I need beaches, need lots of sunblock, need days laying on the beaches with my love ones. 

I need my beach attire. I need to look at the sunset. I need to eat fresh seafood. Things that i love all this time.

I need you. that's all i need actually. Others are just to accompany us. 

Boy, I miss Sabah so much. Nothing to worry about. No homeworks, assignments to think of.


Gah, i've been posting up stupid stuffs on Facebook, Twitter and this blog lately. But, why do i feel like I changed radically. *sighs* i think i'm turning into someone that i barely know. haish. THIS IS BAD..THIS IS BAD..THIS IS VERY VERY BAD... ( buat macam Flynn Rider buat ) hehehe...


okay, enough with the rantings. takde orang nak baca..eh, wait..that's the purpose of this blog anyway. lol. XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment