Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Internship Resolution

yes, soon i'll be having my internship. though this is my first time, i confidently feel like i'll be fine and i know i can do it. despite the fact that deep inside my heart : "shit! this is what i'm gonna do and urgh i know i'll be nervous like crazy". so, to prevent the words from coming out of my mouth sounded slurred when answering questions given by them, i should really start studying back everything just to reinforce what I've learned before. Hence, i've come up with my internship resolution just to make things clear and to remind myself what i need to do.



I need all my books, notes which is obviously EVERYWHERE in this room.

I need to do notes again especially for Elemental Cost Analysis ( ECA ) on how to calculate stuffs and areas in the building.

I need to remember the procedures or sequences to build foundation and such.

I also need to read back my 'kitab'. yes, that's how we labeled it. The QS Kitab :) SMM2..



So, what else i need to do? so, all this will be done starting tonight! Good luck Shana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment