Wednesday, June 15, 2011

kau talam dua muka!

pernah dengar kata-kata ni? "Born in Heaven Brought Up in Hell, Angel and Devil Hard to Tell" <-- this is my situation right now. so call.I am born in the heaven and my surroundings are like HELL so i brought up in hell. not to say that the earth has turned or changed to be hell but you know that kids are now growing up based on what they see, what they hear etc right? so, this actually what happened to me. 


i can be very cruel and i also tend to be easily tamed by certain people. ONLY APPLIES to certain people. provided that if i know those people very well and they know the real me as well. my policies are simple, you treat me nicely i'll treat you better. but if you treat me bullshit-ly, i can treat you f**k-ingly evil. so, beware. 


I came out with a warning label. I may cause laughing, crying, fun and also anger. Don't take it if you have allergic reactions to the truth. I also don't speak to 'strangers' so, if you realize that i'm ignoring you, then you are one of them. as i've said earlier my policies are simple.


the reasons why i brought up this issues is because recently a very best friend of mine has backstabbing me before he actually realize that i'm actually The Red Riding Hood clan.. I can bite but I won't show myself to you. I'll come to you in my werewolf form. I'll be your sweetest nightmare, i'll accompany you late at night, i'll be your greatest fear *too much ranting causes me to do the evil laugh and imagination beyond logical mind* 


*winks* does that makes you scared? oh no! you're one of the people that are not afraid of what other people think of you. so, want me to try harder? just wait til the night come then :)








p/s: sorry if i'm making you scared. and maaf kalau terasa

No comments:

Post a Comment