Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I am having one of those weeks where my middle finger answers each of your questions!

I'm having one of the hell weeks. It hurts me a lot. With the sickness and painful tummy ache, with my fragile heart, with my tired brain to think rationally. Apparently, I'm a villain this week. Gah! Though words said sound exaggerated but somehow it shows what is deep in my heart.

Everything seems normal in the very first place then it slowly going through a revolution to be the evil stuffs. I wasn't scared thinking that I'm strong enough to face all of the challenges solely. But then I realize, who am I in this world and who's greater and stronger than me.

I somehow turn out to be very fragile when i'm stressed. Everything that I do will don't seems right to me and not only the things that I do, what people do/say around me also affects me so much. Shite!






No comments:

Post a Comment