Thursday, March 17, 2011

The hardest decision this year. *faints*

DEBATE is my PASSION


LOVE is my LIFE 


This two different things are the one that i admire in my life which obviously i won't leave them just like that. But unfortunately when it comes to the part where i have to decide between both ; which one i should go for, well that's hard. :(

Debate: I grow up with it. Joined it since last 6 years. Been through many things together. But this time, it's Sabah. I know i can always go to Sabah. But this time, i'll be there with many people. Many people that i xpernah jumpa pun sebelum ni. *sighs* friends are going. I know it would be fun. Not only because it's so called vacation while debating. It's debating. I miss the 30 minutes preparation. I miss listening to oral adjudication with boring face. I miss every single thing about debate. Haven't got a chance to go for debate outside of Sarawak this time. *sighs* debate is my passion. I really wanna go.


BUT


Love. I booked ticket to KL. I wanna meet him..but again. *sighs* problem never leaves us kan? malas la nak cakap. paham sendiri la ye?








and sekarang. aku dipersalahkan ke sebab bajet Borneo Cup lulus and trip korang xlulus. aku ke yang patutnya dipersalahkan? kenapa tanak tanya HEP? 

No comments:

Post a Comment