Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bedroom Makeover :D

I was planning to do makeover for my bedroom. I want it to be the real cozy place for me to chill out with my series of books, novels and also a place for me to do my work. But the idea of squeezing all of the element in one main element is quite hard. I want few colours to be combined in the room. Each wall with different colours. The furniture also need to be replaced with few new ones. I need to add up some more items just to complete all the elements that i need. 

Well, i did browse through the internet searching for the ideas on how to change the look of my bedroom. Here's a link if you want to (click here).. And here is one of the picture. 

It does look elegant. Undeniably. But I personally thinks it suits guy better than girls. 

This is cute but naah...not this one. 

This almost looks like how i picture my future bedroom. This is cool! Except for the colours. I want it to be more colours of nature. But, purple is quite cute also. 

I need bookshelves. Few of them for me to store up all my books. :D Like this one :

Alright. Alright. Gonna be busy for a while. Gonna browse for some more pictures :D

No comments:

Post a Comment