Friday, March 11, 2011

Besties =)

okay here..now tika dan saatnya..

jeng jeng jeng...

i wanna show u guys something that is very valuable in my life besides my family.

The name is Kiki. our full name are actually almost the same. still remember how we met in the first time. she said stuff about me and i said stuff about her and now, we clique! =) besties ever. and oh..she was having fever the moment we snapped this picture. :( poor her and oh i miss her like crazyyyy :D
Here is the three of us. Terence, Kiki and me. :D

okay. this is supposed to be the debate family picture but somehow idk where did i put it so yeah. BJ,me and Jeff :D
(during Yayasan Sarawak World Style English Debating Championship 2010)


The last 2 pictures are from Kuching Debate League. i was the adjudicator from our university atm. it was a blast! :D wish kiki were here too.









No comments:

Post a Comment