Saturday, February 19, 2011

Morning peeps! Rise and shine :D

here comes another day that full with challenges just to teat us either we are capable to get through it or not. so, wake up with smile on your face. wear it proudly and confidently. be original. though many things will come in your way, just be patience and slowly get through it :)

basically, i have assignments need to be done today. it seems like i haven't get anyone to be my followers. lol. *make myself Nescafe, tie up my hair* now, where's my VLC Media Player?

*searching for songs to suit up with the mood* *grins*

#nowplaying Shane Ward-No promises. how i wish there will be a guy singing me this song.. hihi..

okay, well that doesn't matter. what matters now is i'm gonna finish my assignments by this week. it is a group assignment with another two of my classmates and its raining now. NICE! how am i gonna get out later? sigh.so, the assignment is ofr the subject Construction Economics. What i need to do is simply answer 2 sounds-easy question related to investment and Malaysian Government Policies for the house buyers. sounds easy right? but lemme tell you. it's damn hard. sigh. was searching for the info since last two nights. :( nevertheless, i know i shouldn't give up. so, yeah after this i'm gonna continue doing it again :D

wish me luck peeps!
s

No comments:

Post a Comment